Being Free

Thu, 06/25/2015 - 11:53 -- tlang

In mere seconds all can change. We can lose ourselves and yet we still remain. People enter our story a chapter at a time, some heroes and others villians. We all look for love but but sometimes it finds us. Fear can rule us and so can need. It's a matter of bowing down or standing to face it on our feet. Have the will to believe and be who you want to be. It's not about strength but being what's to be.

Somtimes we give in and sacrifice what we love to please whom we love. Other times we just gotta wake the hell up. Smile big cause what you have is enough. Don't be greedy cause push will come to shove.

Let what is to be take wing. Never say to yourself, "Whatever, that is not meant for me." We are all treasures of gold and diamonds. Whether we're still in the rough or not, it matters not. Live and love true. Be proud to be you. Find the strength in you and who backs you. A friend is a pillar that is there for you.