Being a Student

A simple, different, and determined person is the best description of me. I’m a simple student at Hebron High School who works hard every day to accomplish my dreams. I’m surrounded in a school of diverse people, but that is what inspires me to achieve my goals. I like to learn a little bit of every culture and apply it to my everyday life. I want to succeed in a school that is committed to diversity. I love Ernesto Guevara for his strive for diversity, his remarkable statement of “Be realistic, demand the impossible”. Is my guidance through life, Ernesto Guevara was a believer of the revolution and fought for it till he accomplished it. He went against everything that he believed was right. He cheated death a couple of times, and he always touched on the feelings of freedom. He fought for the impossible, and always kept himself true to his ideas. My life has gained shape based on his symbolic ideas and strong desire to fight the impossible. My existence has been hard, but I have managed to make it worth the fight.
      What situations have influenced me? First, my dad. He has been the most influential person in my life. He has taught me very important values since I’ve had the knowledge to learn. I thank him every day for being harsh and demanding because that helped me become who I am at the moment. He also encouraged that the most important thing in life is love. His words and amazing charisma are always present in my mind reminding me of the right things I have to do. 
   Second, are my goals. There are many goals in my life that I would love to achieve. In your life you must set short term goals as well as intermediate and long term goals for yourself. The reason to setting goals is to make sure that you don't fall behind in life and you achieve your dreams. As a 17 year old I have a lot already planned out so I will soon see how close I follow my goals. I want to learn something new every day and some day in the future teach it to the ones who need it, like someone taught me. I love to dream big, to talk, and to sleep. But most importantly, I want to go to college and make a future for myself that I’ve always dreamed of. Goals are all completely worth the wild as long as I stay focused and keep an updated idea of my goals. Once I begin completing my short-term goals I can start marking them off the list. As time goes on I continue to set goals.
   I cherish the moments in my life that are memorable to me. I value my intelligence, personality and my faults. I want to make every day of my life memorable. Unfortunately, people fail in their approach to success but it takes courage and discipline for one to succeed. These are the components I’m using to achieve success and create who I am.