The Bishop's Calculator

Can you afford the finer things in life?

It has a meaning that we all find gleaming, but what if it was not?
Maybe it also could mean something other than we thought.
It could mean a way of thinking or happiness for You, but let me say that this is a may and might not be entirely true.
Some happiness comes from material things, sure, but that's not all that matters anymore, with the sight of debt and death most people might look for something more.
Something that isn't a want, isn't a need, but something that if obtained, the person would never find themselves fleeting. In a moment of weakness, where no strength is found, no money around, you may find this thing that will sustain your entire being.
You may call it love, I might call it life, you might call it God, I might call it night, you might call it Will, I might call it the want for the kill, it comes in different forms, not always going with society's norms. This doesn't make it wrong, it doesn't make it right, but it's something everyone wants, even if it isn't in their sight. When your money is out, your life turns dead, what will be the last things to go through your head? Was it worth It? All the work? Doing more to make yourself a couple more bucks worth? Is this your way? Is this right? Is this the legacy of your life? Maybe people won't forget, but they'll never know, they'll remember the money, not the person anymore. You work so hard, you aren't to blame, but maybe if you made yourself happy you would've risen to fame.
Maybe not to the world, maybe not even others, but to yourself you'll be the famous drummer, the memorable painter, the one who tried, with these thoughts would you rather die?

(Found this in an email I sent, didn't see it on here so here it is)