bound

Love them, then i leave them

Why do i keep coming up shortI want more than sexI want the married life, someone i can courtPhysically you satisfy meBut emotionally you destroy meI am so drawn to youThat it is dangerousWondering if i can do without youIm just curiousTears fall from my eyesCause you wont listen to my heartBut so quickly to come between my legs and rip me apartthis fire that burns inside me wants you so badly but the angel on my shoulderWants me to get rid of you and be happyI tried to see life without youBut how hard thats gon beWhen i gave you my time, my love and my sexual intimacyLeaving you is the best thing to do in a situation that might kill meBut i am bound to sex that has a tight hold and wont release meWhen i tried to break awayYou come back with the power to persuadeThen i realized i am trapped forever in your control and no room to be risenUntil someone comes along and release me from your sexual prison