Boxed In

60422

Four sides, incubator. They feed me these principles to live by, chauvinistic society.
My predestined narrator. Falsely illustrated to be weak smile to seem friendly and passively speak.
Eyes glued on me to see if I behave properly patiently waiting on my defeat.
My mind frightens him. And he is terrified what my voice will raise because I don't need
to get high to have a creative and vivid mind painting these colors creating these visions.
Pains you because I am cutting myself off from this bondage mental circumcision.
Scared yet? Prepared yet? Close your eyes and clench your teeth and actually think of how much
potential and success this girl has in her reach. So I break out of this box that I have been
held prisoner to and baby girl you once knew is now humming a new song. And telling other girls
you've whispered and lied to, to ignore the propaganda and remain strong.
And get this, you won't even have to put a spotlight on us to know that we still exist.
It will be prevalent. So when eyes are glued on us its not just for our appealing curves but for our voice
and that is called rewriting the script.
Free yourselves of this. Free yourselves.