Broken Angel

I feel broken Tattered and shattered inside Like a life that can’t be woken I feel broken In the light and in the dark The nightingale and the lark I burn and scream with pain A heart washed down the drain The sanguinary rush of a life that’s lived too much numb and dull with pain there is nothing left to rain I fell broken Tattered and shattered inside Like a life that can’t be woken I feel broken Gilted in the sun There’s nowhere else to run I cannot see the light Tell me its alright A soul as thin as glass Reflects the recent past A fun house mirror Can we see it clearer I fell broken Tattered and shattered inside Like a life that can’t be woken I feel broken All misaligned and strange The mountain and the range The liken and they fey Just make it go away Sometimes life’s too much Crumbling at the touch Of darkness and depression the people’s only session I feel broken Tattered and shattered inside Like a life that can’t be woken I feel broken And when its going well I just can’t break the spell Life’s eternal station Endless separation The silver and the knife To end this lonely life Red running into white Will it be all right I feel broken Tattered and shattered inside Like a life that can’t be woken I feel broken

2015aa

I just can't get enough of your poetry!!! You really should write moer please! I LOVE everyword you have said in your current 2 poems!