Broken is Mended

Fri, 10/06/2017 - 09:02 -- shwee21

As I sit here, I begin to wonder, "How can this world so easily cast me asunder?"

Falling Victim to all of the pressure, and a pain so deep that none could measure.

My heart breaking into a million pieces, and the light in my heart vastly decreases.

I can see him laughing, that nasty devil. In my pain, he joyfully revels!

It makes me sick, but there is something that I know; I know the God who will face him toe-to-toe.

The God I know is from Heaven, and stands unmatched. At the sound of my cry, Angels are dispatched.

A fight in Heaven to save my eternal soul, A tale the world would never want told.

When it hurts, and my hands give way, I can honestly tell you - proudly say;

I have felt life's bitter sting. It turns out love is a painful thing.

I don't mean that of a woman and man. Rather a love that this world would seek to ban.

I mean a greater love. One sent from Heaven above.

Something completely untouchable, but oh so incredible!

The love that mends a broken heart, fills you with life, and gives you a brand new start.

A love that heals you, and leaves you mended, from the wounds that the world had rended.

A love so great, so kind, so wonderful - and yet remains so sturdy, and so powerful!

When this world leaves your heart in agony, That's when you know this love truly is a reality.

Look to the Savior, arms outstretched. Look at His palms - there your name is etched.

Softly, He says "Come to me, and I will give you rest." Feel the love as He pulls you to His chest.

Welcome to place of unending peace, a place where true love will never cease.

Find your place at the Master's feet, there He will wrap you in a love so sweet.

I promise you, stay here and it gets better. You and the Heavenly Lord -- Together, Forever.