The Calling

Thu, 05/02/2013 - 01:46 -- ttm2u

37132

Is it going to be my job to lead this country? The world? Was it my obligation to see that the world is full of wisdom and expertise? I am I the one the world has been waiting for? Or am I its worst enemy? Could I be the one? Am I good enough? Did I need the reassurance? I can only affirm it within myself it seems. Could I really lead this country? Was this my calling? I feel the modern push, but was it enough to stand alone? I feel that anyone could write these words, were they for me to write? Again and Again? Can I lead this country? Can I lead this country? We all lead this country in small and big ways. We vote for a main lead which puts leading power in the majority’s hands. Is the modern push enough? I want to be the most important, but in as many ways possible, is it my job? The call, the call I’ll call by it. Whenever I hear the call, the world will be on its feet again.