Can I just give up now?

(This is all fiction)

Why? I wonder, as I walked past them, who have pretty pink backpacks, and soft gorgeous hair, as well as having their faces painted with absolute beauty. How come there had to be something they all have in common, that makes me uncommon? Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and ponder, wonder. Why did I have to be so different? Why was I made to be different? I ask myself angrily in the mirror and clearly see the tears that rush down my cheeks burning with anguish at the way I’ll stay.

Short hair, green eyes, tall height, I was born a boy. Skinny bones, low voice, doing sports, I was born a boy. Baggy pants, plain t-shirts, I am often overlooked, but who can blame them, after all, I was not just born a boy, but also poor.

I look and see a goddess. And here I am, looking much worse, it’s like a curse. Let me be overemphasis, I look even worse than Hephaestus, and yet filled with no riches or enlightenment for a passion that brightens or lightens up my day.

Guess it's true what I've brewed. I believe that if I leave this world it would be the best, that way I can be unstressed. And for my family, who is not really full of sanity. Humanity, rationality, it's all the loss of my family. There no hiding from the insanity, I wish it were all just a fantasy. Whatever did happen to morality?

Sometimes, you can’t even be sure about one’s self, let me be precise, I mean myself. I may seem okay, but what if I’m not okay? I think I really need some help.

I’m stuck, my throat dries up faster than a drop of water in the desert and the words that I want to speak, I can’t seem to speak. Is this what they call anxiety? And they’re taking me, silently, stealing my voice so quietly. Spreading, telling me to stay with the insanity, why can’t someone just be there for me?

I push anxiety away, but it keeps coming back for me,  wanting to take control of me. And then suddenly, my teacher says. “Hey, what’s wrong? Is there something going on? What is it that you need help on?”

And I look at the teacher with my eyes amazed, someone really did notice how hopeless my mood has been made. And so I told her, starting from what I had wanted to what I had in comparison, and what I wanted to do after. And she listened, her brown eyes looking straight at my eyes with no judgement and tells me that it’s okay. That I am okay. She tells me, your parents, the people around you, the way you were born never  should define a person. Only you can define yourself. Only you can create change for yourself and it all comes down to your decisions. Never have fear unless your morality tells you to, and be sure to think before making a decision, for they always decide the future for you. Don’t put more weight on yourselves with these weightless thoughts of yours, think positive and what you can do with that mind of yours. You can go farther than you are now, I am sure of that.

I leave her classroom, and begin to think critically to myself. It is amazing how a few words can impact someone’s decisions as they have impacted mine, for I plan to go above insanity and not push it aside.