Changing The World By Freeing It

I would remove the box that is around mankind. There shouldn't be any rules, only guidelines. The school system teaches kids two ways in life, the right way and the wrong way to do things. There are many different ways to accomplish the same task in the real world byt only one way to accomplish things in the school walls. The children's different imaginative ways are filtered and stamped with a grade that the instructer believes it deserves. Letting a child's mind be free to roam and explore everything new to itself could potentially lead the world to a new finding. Graduating everyone wth the same degree in the same class in the same building with the same schedule makes me only believe the box that is arund us, causes us to think that we need an assembly line of the same product. If it works, don't chage it. The mind is the limit to one's self. The mind can stop and proceed with imagination. A box is not an abstract shape, figure, or object, causing the imgination to be suffocated out of humas starting at a young age. Real life brain washing, no one knows because the normal is what has been taught from the start which is stay, think, and proceed with life but inside the box. Each person is different and unique in their own way when they are born. When one attends school, one begins to be cut and shaped into what the world needs and expects. The end product is a "respectful, smart, loving, kind, and helping," human. The world would never know many of the ideas that float hopelessly in th cloud ready to be grasped by a human that broke the gates and passed the school guards to get out of the box of an invisible slavery. Freedom is what everyone wants and freedom is what everyone thinks they are receving but when one gets fired from not doing the task a cetain way, it is not freedom. Letting one's mind imgine as wanted may lead to an ipacting discovery. For now, all ideas were chipped away and shaped out of the child and float like a balloon being released from te captivity of a little hand. The walls need to be taken down to allow freedom in the world and to open the eyes and convey the invisible slavery that is taking place. Let one's mind be the limit in a world of guidelines.