Cinderella's Courage

Once upon a time, there was a young girl who was kind and very pretty. Though she had a very mean stepmother who made her life a misery. 

Her name was Cinderella and though she was cheerful. It was her stepmother and two daughters that always gave her an earful.

They ordered her to clean, wash dishes, and polish rooms. She did all this in silence while awaiting her future groom.

One day an invitation to the Prince's ball arrived . The two sisters became excited of the chance to become a bride.

Inside Cinderella felt just like her sisters ecstatic for the chance of a dance with her mister.

Her excitement then dwindled to reality to the fact she couldn't go to the ball for it was a dress that she lacked.

Poor Cinderella sewed and ironed for days making sure her sisters dresses were sure to amaze.

She waved goodbye as they rode off to the ball sat down at the fireplace and her eyes began to bawl.

At that moment her fairy Godmother came and appeared telling Cinderella to "Wipe away all your tears".

With a touch of her magic wand she made a dress and a golden carriage and told her to go the ball for one would ask for her hand in marriage.

Riding in the carriage headed to the ball she was nervous as could be though she was the most gorgeous of them all.

As soon as she arrived the Prince welcomed her with open arms, while dancing all night they both fell in love with each others charm.

It was this night for both of them that changed their lives forever

For this was the night when they fell in love forever. Coming to the realization that we belong together.

With that the Prince got on one knee and asked for her hand in marriage. She happily obliged with much content and they left in her golden carriage.