Color ME Rainbow

When I look into the mirror I see me. I don't see 6 colors or 6 women, just 6 of me. But then I realize what you see in me. You've colored me a rainbow and that blinds you from the real me. You've allowed the red tear drops from my eyes to flow with the blood in my body. The orange pigmets in my heart to never shine as bright as the yellow sun always will. The green grass I step upon has now become my only walkway to death. But you see the blue in my eyes and all you can say is "What's wrong with you?" But you just can't see. You don't realize that real eyes realize real lies. And you expect me to believe all that you're throwing at me? Well, my eyes are real and I've seen more than you think. But I don't allow you to get to me, I put up a shield. So that every shade of purple that has ever blessed this earth block my eyes from all the hatred and hurt in yours. You hurt me while only hurting yourself. You colored me like I was just another character in the coloring book. You picked up those 6 colors. You initialed my name on that picture. Instead of coloring Spongebob. You colored a rainbow, but gold isn't in the rainbow.. So, at the end, my pot was empty.