Come Home

What do you do when your baby brother is on the other end of the phone Telling yoiu he wants you to come home? And all you want to say Is ok, I'm on mhy way. You don't know what to do So all you say is "I love you". It literally breaks your heart And you begin to fall apart. Tears well up in your eyes As you have no choice but to say goodbye. You cry and wonder each and every day Why things have to be this way. You can't take it anymore So you quickly fall to the floor. And put your head down in shame Because you know you are the one to blame. You know, in your heart, that it's no one's fault but yours As you sit behind the closed doors.

browneyedgirl

This poem talks about the hurt that is felt while being away from her baby brother, who means the world to her. Her actions got her where she was and she had to learn how to deal with her emotions in a healthier way. Two words that her brother said broke her heart, "Come Home".