Dance

<DanceStanding on your stage preparing for my life exposed turning, leaping stop can you see me, can you hear my hearts song? Swaying, moving, groaning to the beat, up tempo joyous DanceAs the crescendo nears, the pulsating tone, the crashing of the cymbals, combines with the turns of the body. Beautiful. The grand jeté, the battement a la second, movement. Hear the whisper of the horns playing with gentleness.  As sorrowful steps touch the stage, I Dance.Within the confines of this place, I leap into the abyss that is Dance as reality stares at me. I find it. That tranquil place, that oneness with Him. Through me it interprets the very essence of who I am through Him. Dance.On toes, leg lifted pirouetting around those obstacles that is part of why this is the dance of all dances. My life. My dance. I must turn and turn again. Can’t fall. I will stand. I will go for that final leap across miles to that place that is Dance.