The Day That I Noticed You

It was a day like every other day that my life was like

Just another school day of eighth grade and not knowing were there day will take me

I got on the bus ready to go home when you showed up and sat in front of me in unlike

Then you sister came on and sat next to me carefree

I don’t know when or how this happened, but I can’t help but say that I felt a spark

For no reason it was just there and I couldn’t help that my heart beat faster with you near

Somehow you created a flame in my heart that use to be so dark

You opened my eyes to be able to finally see you like glass that is clear

I didn’t know the feeling at first because I never had this type of feeling before

But later on I found that I have fallen in love with you even though at first I never really saw you

There were times were my heart and my mind were at war

Until my heart won and my mind agreed that my love for you was completely true

For four years I have watched you in awe and love

Looking for you everytime I walked in a room, just wanting to catch a glips for my heart to flutter

Hoping for you to look at me the same way and as if I was your truelove

But for a girl as I who is afraid to approach you incase you turned into a glass cutter

I have lost so much of my heart that I believed that I didn’t have one left until you brought it back

I felt like I was the most beautiful woman in the world everytime you looked at me

Later on I found out that we had the same zodiac

My love for you has been and always deeper then any sea

We never spoke all throughout my time you were near me, but it felt words were never needed

I’m was never and still not completely sure if you felt the same, but your eyes helped a little

I remember when I cried one day at school and you looked across with your eyes that pleaded

You looked at me like I was something that was beautifully brittle

When I fell that one time, you were the only one who came to help me

I looked up at you and saw that you were very worried about me and never wanted me to cry

You held out you hand and I didn’t take it because I didn’t know if you were the key

The key to open up my heart and to all the fear of people that make me shy

My heart broke a little when you left to start your new life

I thought at one time to try to get over you, but that same day I saw you and my heart fluttered

Like it was coming back from the long afterlife

At first my mind was like a broken record player, but only once it stuttered

Maybe this is a sign that I should keep loving you

So that is exactly what I’m going to do.

Love,Caitlin Hueftle