Dear Bully

Dear Bully,

All my life I search for a path, a path I follow to my passions and desires. This path is forever changing and I am scared because I walk alone,

I walk alone cause I’m scared

I walk alone cause I’m shy

I walk alone cause it's easy

Yet when I walk my path I face challenge and regret. Encounters with people wasted because I walk alone

I walk alone cause i'm busy

I walk alone cause my mask

I walk alone cause I'm outcast

I walk alone cause there is nobody there

I must not be alone because, I have a best friend forever. To bad he’s my dog

One weekend as I set life aside… I discovered I walked alone. I walked and walked on a path that isn’t mine.

I walked alone hopeless

I walked alone tired

I walked alone Vulnerable

I walked alone cause it was my only choice

Now I realized, people were right in front of me the whole time. Those I called brothers never loved me back. Family lost in society and a special group of people, but I will come back to them later.

I walked alone with regret

I walked alone annoyed

I walked alone in hope for more

My special group pushed me with trust courage and a desire for more. A time to push my fears to the max. However our paths crossed and we walk together

We walk for a better life

We walk to rid the past

We walk to encounter OUR path

Now I soar, I fly and fly with support. My wings exposed with my true color.

I soar in chase of a flame

I soar in spite of the ache

I soar because I am loved

I soar because I found my path

So as I touch the clouds, I glide. The view is nice and I can’t let go. I can fall and be caught, I can fall and remain myself.

I soar to my next journey with no regret. Take what you want from this… cause I soar in a pack bound for our greatest desire.