Dear George Zimmerman

Dear George Zimmerman, If only you knew what you were getting yourself into when you killed Trayvon, you probably wouldn't have killed him. You took the life of an innocent young man. Now you have become him. You have now inherited the traits of the average black male in the United States of America. Now, people look at you with scorn. Now, when you walk into a store, you are watched. Now, you are feared. Now, you are looked upon as a murderer, a criminal (that you are). You have to now prove yourself as being a good man because now, the world sees you as the bad guy. See? Dear George Zimmerman, you would have never thought that you taking the life of an innocent black man would in essence make you one. Does it feel good? Ofcourse not! Your killing of Trayvon Martin was in vain. Now you see that you have done nothing but become that person, that race that you hated so much. Dear George, I hate to be the bearer or bad news, but you are a black man. You are Trayvon Martin.