Dear Lillly

Nothing in this world has ever been more beautiful than getting to lay my eyes on you. You’re the reason I wake up smiling. Your the reason i stay up all night writing these romantic letters.. You make me the happiest man in the world. You make me want to buy the world, the moon and the stars, and give it all to you. You make me want to make all your dreams come true just to keep that gorgeous smile on ur face.. You make me want to fly over the world shout that i have the most gorgeous and smart girlfriend on the planet, baby it's insane. You make my world go round. You make me feel like a new person.

You make me laugh, you make me smile, you make me – me, and see how good life can be. You lighten up my life. You make me wanna enter the lottery  but i wouldn't win anything that's special to me because when I won your heart that's the biggest prize that I will ever win.

You pick me up when I fall down. You are my desire, you take me higher, consume me like a fire like sense that makes we wanna  truly show how great i can be. You make me drunk off your love, high on your smile, dream of you… walking down the aisle. You make me forget how to breathe, lose track of time, fall in love, you’re more than just a dime. You make me wanna love you so, never wanna see you go, teach you all the things I know, yell your name on the radio.

You make me wanna fly, you make me wanna soar, you make me wanna hold you forever more. You make me wanna kiss your very core, forget it all, lock the door, stare into the eyes of everything I adore. You make my heart giggle and my toes tingle. You're my everything, all I ever wanted. Hunter Hayes can sing it, but I can show it, and we can live it. I'll be your guy, your happily ever after in this beautiful life story, one that will never end, a story for forever, the best one yet and the only one that matters.

Love, Vincent m