Democracy

If I could change one thing I would change everything.

Politicians wouldn't lie and innocent people wouldn't die.

I would change the way this democracy runs, where the people, not the corporations are number one. 

I would reverse the ruling of Citizens United v. FEC. When corporations were given the right to destroy me. 

I would put them back in their place, shrink them down to size, get back to the days when a true leader was the prize.

I would take away the billions of dollars corporations use to corupt and bribe. The money they earned from tax breaks and low wages alike. 

The vicious cycle of corporations and politicians serving one another wouldn't exist. The money and the power destroying our system, they're just going down the list. 

I pay you and you pass the bill. Well guess what, the US citizens have had their fill.

A constitutional amendment is in order, no single states decision will stop the Supreme Court, but all fifty states rallied in support. 

Remove these greedy women and these corrupt men, make the people the leaders of America again.