Do ya thang

Girl you better do yo thang!

Yes girl! Embrace them long legs you have

Embrace that wide nose  Embrace that crazy, weird laugh of yours  Embrace them breasts that you chose Cause you see we all are sistas  We all are beautiful  You don't need no man to tell you otherwise  You just let them sit over there and drool over them luscious thick thighs You don't need nobody to tell you you're beautiful everyday You and you're Life Is beautiful  That's why our Father woke you up faithfully cause you here to stay Girl you better embrace them long lashes and them thick eyebrows  Embrace the fact that you talk too loud Girl If you don't wake up and feel blessed to live another day I'm telling you right now. Me? I'm here to stay I'm not going anywhere   People gone talk about me for the rest of my Life Do you think I care? Girl I'm doing my thang! Girl do yo thang! Embrace your mole that's on your forehead  Embrace that gap and them big brown eyes Baby girl your smile Is a winning smile Go to School overdressed just looking your best  Other people wanna be negative  Girl If you don't put them to rest Put them to rest by embracing yourself flaws and all "You got stretch marks"  "Me and my man love them" "You have small breast" "I'm so proud to have them" Girl you weigh 215lbs but your legs Is poppin! My sista you In a wheelchair but that smile Is Gorgeous  Do ya thang my sistas! Don't put no one before you Do what's best for you  Live your life the way you want It to be  Let the people talk cause later on they gone see  Do ya thang!