Do You Know How It Felt

Do you know how it felt when i was there with you sitting under concrete at the couch on that day.

Do you know how it felt when you were saying those things about me and how I look.

Do you know how it felt when you were looking at me in that way like you wanted me. 

Do you know how it felt when you were wanting me.

Do you know how it felt when you were getting me high just to get in my pants.

Do you know how it felt when you were trying to get me to do what you want to do.

Do you know how it felt when you were going to put your hand down my shirt

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT WHEN YOU WERE TOUCHING ME 

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT WHEN I WAS PULLING AWAY BUT YOU KEPT GOING

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT WHEN I WAS TELLING YOU TO STOP, you did but just for a second to ask if it was okay 

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT WHEN I SAID NO AND TO STOP AND YOU DIDN’T

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT WHEN YOU FINALLY SAID okay fine let's go and proceed to slap my ass 

Do you know how it felt when we were walking back and you GRABBED MY WAIST FROM BEHIND AND PULLED ME IN SAYING YOU COULDN’T WAIT TO HIT THAT 

DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FELT WHEN YOU DID THAT 

Do you know how it felt when I got back to the house and that my friend was sleeping 

Do you know how it felt when I stayed up till Nine in the morning because I couldn’t sleep

Do you know how it felt when I slept for only 2 hours that day then crying because I

had just proceed what had happened

And now sense that happened I’ve been afraid to see you in school in the hallways afraid i will break down crying in front of everyone and wondering why I’ve done that 

Wondering what had happened bc I’m just there crying and shaking and scared.

Do you know what you have done to me and how I’m scared whenever i see you anywhere