DON'T BELIEVE

Don't believe evey thing you hear and read ....Expecialy from the ones in power that love to deceive .....Trust me their known to be liers and thieves and if your not careful the'll bring this country to it's knees.......The'll tell you they want to take of all sister and brothers both in domestic and foreign lands..... When all they really want to do is collect the blake gold from the sands.............Big brother while put up camers and tell you it's to protect you and this great land.......when all they really want is to make slaves of man.......No amount of power or wealth is good enough for them you see......Even if they where told thier doing wrong by the Trinity......The'll tell you they hate to ask and they hope you understand..... But will have to tax you more if you want protection from the boogeyman......So again please don't believe every thing you hear or read.......Because the information you receive just might come from the poison seed.......