Don't Judge Me

You can't fit the shoes i walk in, don't judge me, and nah im not saying you have to love me, i got enough people in my ear tellin me that but its not a fact. People tellin you they'll always be there and they'll always care, I've had enough heart breaks for a life time and i almost feel as if me trusting them was a crime, i just got tired of trying, trying after the lying and lying after trying, same game it never gets old and this life aint easy and the people are getting bold. Sometimes i sit up in the bed at night, alone crying with nothing to hold. The pillow soaks up my cries reminicsing on the last good byes to those i thought i loved and the feelings that were true, in life this will happen to you. When will my tears dry up and the pain be forgotten, my hearts getting harder, i dont want it to soften.Don't judge me, you don't know the pains ive been thru, all the lost dreams i wanted to pursue and they tell me its not to late but i feel as if this lonliness inside is becoming my fate. My hurt turns into fear and fear turns into hate and nah i dont want your sympathy, i dont even feel sorry for my damn self i just want some peace cause im tired of my heart being on a shelf. Don't judge me for the choices I've made, I'm only human... maybe one day I'll be saved.