Don't (My attempt at song writing)

5 months, trading kisses in my carYour hands tracing hearts around my armsOur lives, we knew would never be the sameOh why’d you have to go and change4 weeks, that’s all it took for me to fallYour smile I wish I could forget it allYour laugh’s forever messing with my brainOh how’d it all turn to pain? But Don’t let me walk away from youDon’t say you don’t love me tooDon’t turn and run into someone’s armsOh don’t my break heart (Oooh)Don’t let me drive away in my carDon’t say that loving is just too hardDon’t lie and say that my loves not trueCause I still love you I know you won’t stick aroundWhen the summers goneI know you won’t say you love meTil your friends are goneI know every time you kissed my lips at nightYou were waiting to leave me when the moments right 5 months holding hands inside the houseYour name still tastes bitter in my mouthYour tears, that’s all it took for me to breakYou did anything to make me breakHeyTwo weeks, before you turned to someone newHe’s cute, I’m sure you’ll make him love you tooI know there’s nothing I can do to changeI still can’t fuckin say your name (oh) But Don’t let me walk away from youDon’t say you don’t love me tooDon’t turn and run into someone’s armsOh don’t my break heart (Oooh)Don’t let me drive away in my carDon’t say that loving is just too hardDon’t lie and say that my loves not trueCause I still love you