Don't play with me like play dough...

Don't play with me like play dough! Im not blue, pink, yellow or GREEN! Im BROWN A LITTLE WHITE AROUND THE EDGES  I like my red sqeeze ball I play with everyday at noon. And  my fristy cat food my old ower gave me for lunch that even before I got lost  and before you a captured me in this hell hole. Don't play with me like Play dough im not Squsey Im just big boned. woh! MOUSE!  soo sorry im not much a concerter now your abuse as messed up mind of tolorance. Im the cat across street so used to be playful and free now im scared of the world and its cruelty party. My name is Tabby but you call me... you dont even call me a cat. Who are you to own me. Old Lady Hikkle  come back to me my dear. I want/ NEED these strangers to stop treating me like Play Dough, Im not Play doug Im a cat and Im sure I quantify to be treated like I have a soul..

Rythfree

I have a cat of my own she's so cute her name is  Ms. Nibbles's before it was mr. but that was before we found out mr. nibbles is a ms XD

Grant-Grey Porter Hawk Guda

Powerful expression!