A Dream That Soon Won't Be A Dream

Red Carpets, traveling, inspiration, and clothing.....All the percts of being a fashion designer. FASHION is me! I love every ounce of it. When I look through a magazine, walk through a store, or watch a fashion show....All I want is for my designs to be up there & have my name on everything. Shirts, pants, dresses, skirts; Any clothing item you can think of. Bags, hats, glasses, necklaces; Any accessory you can dream of. Suitcases, perfumes, shoes; Anything anyone could ever want will ALL HAVE MY brand Not mention styling skills and merchandising intel; I know what the people want and how to make it affordable. Every trend; You name it, I know it. Botton line, whether it's fashion designing, fashion merchandising, styling, or being the CEO of my own company, I'm going to do it ALL....I WILL have my own brand....PEOPLE WILL want my name on everything they purchase....YOU WILL see my name in lights!