Eclipse

War declared, blood has shed, it's time to go to fight. Solar winds have prevailed, this is our time. Ancient Power, destiny, is on our side. Bloodthirsty enemy will soon not see the light. Prophecy to be revealed in the dark sky. March forward my warriors today we dine. On blood, on soul, the adversary will fall. Darkening, awakening before our crazed eyes. Ecplise, save us from our pain. The eternal solar rain. Make the world so hard to see. Make them bow down to their knees. Bring the powers from before. Spill their blood across my floor. Make the world so hard to see. Make them bow down to their knees. Feel it, fear it, as darkness begins to fade. Imminent encounter, solar justified. Luminescent halo, the symbol of our fight. Don't fear, the weak, their life is forbade. Feed on life, live on fate, offer your prayers. Raise your soul, crush our foe, enforce the divine. On blood, on soul the adversary will fall. Darkening awakeing before our war lust eyes. Ecplise, save us from our pain. The eternal solar rain. Make the world so hard to see. Make them bow down to their knees.