Elocution

Thu, 07/11/2013 - 22:05 -- namjad

I don’t know what to think. All the words are here but I just have to reassemble them. They keep moving all around me so it’s find it hard to grasp onto a single idea. They bite sometimes, words do, quite the bitchy personalities if you get to know one personally. I wouldn't invite them over for tea if I were you. They steal people's hats, have a fetish for ‘em I guess. Trust me, I know, because my hat's been lost for a few months and I don't have any high hopes of it returning. Words don't care how they affect people. You could just be sitting on your toilet taking a shit and out of nowhere a word will sting you in the ass. Like kindergarten. It'll bring back all these feelings you thought you'd forgotten. Then you'll cry and take a walk down fucking memory lane as if memory lane needs any of your walking.

truckyeah

GET IT....... that was very blunt, but hey whatever works. im sure youd like some of my work that ive yet put up. i didnt know you could cuss so much on this site.