Encounter.

There are so many ways to encounter, to feel it beside you brushing against your skin, or encountering hope as you walk into a room filled with love and compassion. I’ve felt the love of a room surround, peaceful is my heart, the room full with screaming people, God’s agape love. To walk in this room scared and freighted only to feel the love of his mighty faith in you and these crazy people.

The love in my heart as we sat at the table with lord upon his thrones,  The entire lent season flashes before you in only 3 days, he picks you up, and sets you down. The people holding you, lifting you with him, upon a pedestal as you listen to the stories of his amazing works, and their faith. To see his champion win his throne and fight for our sins only to die a painful death and pray for us for we do not know what we do, we take it for granted.

As he lifts us up and gets tore down, you feel the love upon this room as we walk among his people, with hugs encounter physically and his love with us mentally. This place where I was has quilts on the walls with the love of him filled, and the holy ground, blessed, and kept for him so that he may feel the love he gave us in that room in his heart forever more.