Endings Bring New Beginnings

You need to   

change the way you look,

the way you dress,

the way you do your makeup,                     

the way you sound,                                                      the way you talk,                                     the way you think,                                         the way you feel,                                   Why? Because I love you.                        Stop crying,                  get off the dirty ground,                you know you deserve it.               i’m just trying to show you.        Why? Because I love you.               Stop shaking, be still           take your clothes off,         you know you want this.           Why? Because I love you.      No.        You don't love me.            You love controlling me.       Don't change the way you look.                You're beautiful the way you are.                  Why? Because I truly love you.                      I love your battle wounds and scars.          You never deserved this, it isn't your fault.           I'll never hurt you.         Why? Because I truly love you.        Keep your clothes on.   I'll wait for you.           Until you're comfortable,           Until you're ready.             Why? Because I truly love you.                          “I love you too.”