Everything Is Awesome

Optimism is one of the most difficult thing a person can have in this world. Time is on a constant path that never deviates for any person. Tragedy day in and day out occur and the universe keeps moving with little interest, it seems cruel and unjust. 

But like the universe, humans are capable of moving on. No matter what happens the human is conditioned to keep moving forward. Of course the tragedy does take a toll and soon even that ability becomes cruel. The fact that humans are forced to keep moving despite the tragedy that is bestowed on us on a constant basis. Many wonder why should they bother. 

The answer is simple. Because in every long tunnel there lies and opening where it ends. How long the tunnel is or when it will end is unknown. But no matter how dark it gets, there is a comfort in knowing that it can't get any darker. 

Then when you do eventually seethe end. It becomes clear that life is hard, it's unfair, and it's cruel, but it may always be like that, but every once in awhile life may throw you a bone. At some point there will be a time when you look around and all you'l be able to say is everything is awesome.