everything is awsome poem submission

62060

Everything is awsome -       

from the homless man on the corner smiling because hes happy to be alive.                                   

from the complexity of behives and how the sunrise on the east side, a mother cries as her child says its first word takes its first steps.

from the bird who leaves her nest to retrive worms to feed her chicks, to the fisherman who fishes with no rod, he throws sticks sells them at the market to feed his wife and kids .

from the young man in a cell doing a bid for what he did, comes out a better man never to go back again, we live .

from the beauty of meeting a person finding out there favorite things odds and ins, ins and outs , from a poets pen touching the page writing in smooth serenity or blissful rage.

evereything is awsome, because we as a human race have surived many catostrophic events and where still here and existing.

everything is awsome is because love will always over power all evil and pain.

rain makes flowers grow but without sunshine the flower cant photosynthesise , this shows that with out pain there can be no growth  to get to the point where we shine.

everything is awsome because no matter if your wings are broken or you never had wings at all, we all can fly , were ever lasting , never fall.

everything is awsome