I Sit Behind You In Math Class

333 juniper

I SIT BEHIND YOU IN MATH CLASS

I sit behind you in math class admiring everything about you,
Your laugh, your jokes, the way your hands grasp a pencil, how you sit, your beautiful personality as a whole.

I sit behind you in math class taking in every ounce that is you. Your smile, the way the light hits your face, your beautiful brown eyes, your strong deep voice, how your 6 ft 4 gorgeous body is just a little too big for the tiny desks.

I sit behind you in math class wishing you were mine. Thinking of how lucky I would feel just to be able to hold your hand or kiss your cheek. Or hang out with your family or go to an amusement park and ride every ride until we get sick.

I sit behind you in math class imagining, day dreaming about all of the memories we could have. Staying up until 2 playing board games, going to places together just because we felt like it, singing to you just so we could fall asleep in each other’s arms, finally having someone I could call at 3 in the morning and by hearing your voice, I knew everything would be okay.

I sit behind you in math class loving every second I’m near you or get to hear your voice. Realizing that all I have ever needed, ever wanted, ever hoped for was right there in front of me.

I sit behind you in math class saying to myself, “she doesn’t even know how lucky she is to have you.”