Eyes Closed

What do I have to doTo make you fallIn love with me Is it my looksThat scare youDoes my countenanceBring chills Up your spineFrom how unappealing I’ve becomeFor your eyes Could youFall in love with meWith your Eyes closed Pretend for a momentThat you can’t seeBut can hear BecauseI can guarantee You’ll fall in loveWith the sound of my voice How it echoesInto your earsLeaving footprintsIn your heart The poemsI’ll recite The songs That’ll be sungWill be the smoothHoney that oozes outOf my mouthTo overflow your cupSimply by The sound of my voice The smellOf autumn’s breezeMixed withApple ciderTopped by thePeach cobbler flavorOf my lipsCan magnify Your majesty From afar The wayI’m built Not as fitTo a fashion model’sSizeBut small enoughTo whereI can be yourLittle teddy bearThat you canHideIn the branches Of your arms Small enoughWhere you canLift me high Towards The night skyCollecting starsFor both you and I To putIn our milky way GalaxyAs we build our empireAnd God willingOur soon to beFamily There’s so muchThat can be doneSo much To what we can doIf you learnTo fall in loveOnlyWith your eyes closed.