False Assumptions**

Detailed assumptions involving nothing. People love to talk about what they think they know, isn't that something? How are these mindsets created? Concentrated thoughts contemplated as the fake get faker. Why not have faith, and doubt what is real. Don't assume things are true, Because lies aren't unreal. I mean, What is real? Is it what you say it is, even though you can't tell fake from counterfeit There's not a difference. How does society gain interest in being different? It doesn't, They don't, He doesn't, She doesn't, I won't, We Don't Because what's True is false, in the eyes of a liar. And those honest, see, cant find dishonesty, But honestly, False Assumptions are the struggle What's Real is Fake in the eyes of those that can't see. But the "American Dream" details who we can be. I mean, Rich, Poor, Happy, Sad, In Love, Filled With Hate, Crazy, Smart, Stupid, Wise, Spiritual, Religious, Rebellious, Addicts, Judges, Liars, Integrity filled people-its like- Anything that sounds good is believed But everything that glitters isn't gold. But Gold glitters, so people assume its good, but too much gold leaves your soul bitter. Too much pain felt for foolish gain. Manipulating thoughts getting Caught Ensnared, Enslaved, Unable to play the game of life So assume what you assume I cant change you, Right ?