Fearless Heart Club

A rapid heartbeat is pounding excessively, as I approach the critical door of horror with all sensitive eyes on me. Questioning every move and the sentence I make. But this art piece wants to show its creation.These detailed words that can fill a soul,writing about one's adversity and growth As I stand facing the crowd, my eyes slowly start to water.My voice gradually begins to wave,which causes my head to be in a knot of the doubt. Regretting every decision I just made,caring too much about what the audience has to say. Slowly my voice begins to fade. But this art piece wants to show its creation. In front of me, jaunty people are nodding back at me, like they want me to finish my story.  Looking down at a desiring dream is what made me want to speak,people are going to stare, but we are human, and we are there,to encounter hearing poetry that we adore.  With nerves crowding my system, I continue to speak.