Feed Your Grass

20774

Dear young stranger don’t you cry, we all know the grass is greener on the other side
You bite your nails fighting to hard, conflicting yourself with this terrible start
You want to give up and start anew, looking onto new adventures because you’re blue
But I’m here now to make you stop; this terrible start is like a crop
It starts off slow depending on the season you’re in, fighting its growth with you wanting to win
You stare and you stare trying to make it grow, without taking the steps to make it prosper so
Everything needs patience can't you see, nursing the young is like you’re nursing your tree
There will be times when the sun doesn't bloom, the rain doesn’t fall, or it dries too soon
You hear about the crops on the other side of the world, greatly evolving and selling like pearls
But little do you know the earth rotates so, soon that green grass will suddenly grow
Soon you'll leave and be all mad, that once green grass turned to fast
Patience is the key just water your crop, this adversity you face will quickly flip-flop
You're never in a position you can’t handle, your Lord leading the way through life’s tough scandals
Take the time out to do the right thing, those difficult steps will make you king
You'll become the best for those difficult times, struggles all behind you for being loyal to the Divine
Soon enough just you wait and see, just take a step back and have faith in YOUR TREE.