Feelings

The worst feeling in the the world Is feeling like you're being forgotten, Like you're love is not enough, Like you're not needed. But worst than that Is feeling like there's nothing you can do to change it. You give all your love, But yet still feel it isn't enough. You reassure you'll always be here, But convinces no one. Yea, they tell you they believe you, But do they? You sacrifice everything you have for them, But yet it's still nothing to them. You get butterflies at the sound of their name And pure joy being in their arms But yet hangs the question, Do they feel what you feel? You do everything in your power to make things right, But still make them wrong. You be the best person you know how to be, But the best person you can be Is still the person you are Which is still no good. You want to make them happy But at what cost? You try to make them happy, Your world revolves around them, And no matter what that will always be the case. You are in love So what else can you do Besides love with all your heart?