Fifteen Minutes

Home

In fifteen minutes you can get out of bed. 

In fifteen minutes you can eat breakfast and brush your teeth. 

In fifteen minutes you can have a conversation, read the first chapter of a book, or drive to work. You can bake some cookies. It is the amount of time it takes to shower, or change someones mind.

In fifteen mintes you can mow the front lawn, watch half of a T.V. show, or get a tooth filled by a dentist.

In fifteen minutes you can say words you may regret for the rest of your life. You can order pizza, you can read a story to a child, or have your oil changed. You can walk a mile or sew a hem. 

Fifteen minutes is the amount of time that it could jtake for two people to fall head over heels inlove. It is the amount of time it takes to find parking at school.

In fifteen minutes you can stop the world, or just jump off it.

In fifteen minutes you can take revenge. You can fold laundry for a family of four. 

We have the ability to do so many things in a matter of fifteen minutes, but all it takes is a few seconds to say thank you, a few seconds to say I Love You, and a few seconds to breathe our last breath. So cherish the time you have now and you have been given.