Financial Freedom

Financial Freedom

Trickling through the system of a machine inclined to collapse would usher any old poverty stricken chap to a terminal end as he relentlessly attempts the navigation of the endless traps lain before him…

...baited and set up on an uneven playing field by much larger rats. 

We look at a single individual. A small rat, a rat willing and able to make the sacrifice required in order to become stable yet it would seem that within this machine he is unable!

The young rat dreams a dream.

In this trance like daze, one brought on by a lifestyle of plastic items lain out for display, our young rat holds on ever so tightly to the idea of escaping this never ending maze…

All the rat races and smiling faces created to mask the emotion written by our human disgraces and yet this rat still holds in his shining eye the dream of one day living without all of the “mazes”, but in a world of flavorful phrases and high praises

The young rat won’t dare slow his endeavor for fortune till' it is HIS house on the hill that is shining, full of couches finished in the finest of leather shadowed by a useless gold plated organ…

What a depressing distortion…

In the world of today everyone is fighting for an even smaller portion of an already dwindling national "fortune"…

I dream of a world that offers me the opportunity to CREATE my OWN fortune…

Written by Noah Nehemiah Nava

Date composed : April 12, 2016