Flawless, an eight letter word.

Flawless, an 8 letter word which means lacking imperfection. I wasn't born flawless, in fact I had to

work hard to reflect semi-correction. I don't have a body image problem. Although I see it everyday

in school. A kid so heavy, he waddles to class. I bet he can't resist food. A slow metabolism, but

eats food to feel normal. Another kid has to workout everyday, lifting weights with great display.

Muscles ripped with branches of veins bulging out, just to feel normal. Flawless, an 8 letter word

which means lacking imperfection. A girl puts eyeliner, eye shadow, eye lashes,large hooped

earrings, fiery pink lip stick to impress. Mind you, she wears tight clothing revealing, cleavage and

upper thighs. A boy sags his pants, revealing his camouflage boxers. Wearing a white shirt that

reads “Dope” across the top with naked women. His left wrist with a G-Shock. His right ear with a

diamond earring. His head covered with cornrow braids, covered by a snap back in the backwards

direction. His feet with the latest foam posites. Flawless, an 8 letter word which means Lacking

imperfection. An Asian kid is pressed for grades. He takes Calculus AB and BC. He takes AP

Language and Composition, AP Spanish 4, AP U.S History, AP Physics C, and AP Art. If there was

an AP Gym he would have taken that too. Plus, he gets perfect scores on the SAT and ACT, while

being top ranked (nationally) on the swim team and chess squad. Mind you he got straight A's.

Flawless, an 8 letter Word which means lacking imperfection. You have your jocks and your

cliques. If your not them, your a nerd or geek. High School to some is a popularity contest,

especially when it comes to class president. Flawless, an 8 letter word which means Lacking

imperfection. There's that kid who tries to find his purpose in life. She tries to find who she is.

Exploring their sexual orientation. Are you Gay, Lesbian, Straight, or Transgender? There is only

one that is normal, with three other outcast. But can the world take them all in, like a certain

someone who made the ultimate sacrifice? Flawless, an 8 letter word which means lacking

imperfection. Perfection means no problems, no cracks, no impurities, no deformities, is there such

a person? In a world of sin there is no such thing as flawless or perfect. The only perfect man,

didn't sin. His own birth was sinless. His life was sinless. But died for humanity who was sinful. Yet

it was because they doubted who he was and what he represented. How could there be

Flawlessness in a person if there's murder, lust, stealing, adultery, idolatry, fornication, jealously,

envy, pride, and hate. Brother shooting brother, Sister stabbing sister. Not even the Pope is holy or

pure. Rabbi and Muslim are no different. For even they were born into sin. Gangster prowl the

streets. Pop artists brain wash the public. Illuminati is hidden within Everything, simple to complex.

Rappers encourage drugs and alcohol. Movies teach what it means to “love”.And Isis chop heads

in the name of their religion. Flawless an 8 letter word which means lacking imperfection. So you

have the Money, you have the Women. You have a business flowing like honey. You have a

mansion you're liven. You get to call us all dummies. Because we scratch you new car you haven't

ridden. Flawless. Flawless an 8 letter word which means lacking imperfection. They say we make

mistakes, so we can learn from them. But some keep making the same mistake. To Me I think a

mistake is an imperfection, so why not stay from mistakes all together to be flawless? Why not stay

away from the pleasures of Sin and accept him? Why not love yourself, and one another? Why not

give clothes to the naked? Why not give food to the hungry? Why not give a bed to a stranger?

Why not meet a friend who was imprisoned? Flawless is an 8 letter word which means lacking

imperfection. As far as I can see, I'm not Flawless And I'm not perfect, but I least I strive for

perfection. Because in a world of imperfection, Flawless is an illusion.