Flourish

I have noticed so much potential in the eyes of young adults, in the eyes of children, in everyone. And everywhere I go I see this little spark. This spark is precious. To compare that spark, think of a budding plant. Not yet blossomed into whatever it is to become, yet in it lies so much potential. Now, zoom out of this frame, and put this budding plant in an environment. I won’t describe too much now, what I say next is not meant to influence your interpretation; what I say next is meant for you to understand it in your own unique way.

Put that plant in the environment you see in your mind, whatever that environment is… whether it be a plant struggling to survive in the cracks of concrete, whether it be a budding plant thriving in a luscious garden, wherever that plant is, I want you to make sure that that tiny little bud on that plant blooms. And I want you to see it. It’s a beautiful sight to see people when they bloom.