Forever Love

1 to 2 I found you
3 to 4 I liked you
5 to 6 I asked you out
7 to 8 I asked you out on a pizza date
9 to 10 I was so in love this relationship couldn't be pretend, when you lend your love to me I couldn't resist I couldn't imagine of a love like this that could exist, why in the world couldn't I truly handle a love like this or should I now be saying a love like that?
From 10 to 11 you went up to heaven and my soul left for that it became glued to you when we were 7, in hell is where my heart has been locked down in and I couldn't tell if this pain was a way of Lucifer playing games trying to drive me insane.
This love we had it consisted of a friendship that not even razors could rip, it consisted of a friendship that not even faith could prevent.
11 to 12 I'm stuck in this slump of looking up and questioning if you're having fun up above in heaven, if I closed my eyes now would you come down and take my hand and grab me right off of the ground?
13 to 14 the thought of losing you still haunts me and taunts me like a racist with a supreme hate basis, you weren't just some basic chick no you were the queen the important piece to my chessboard that I must protect, you held me together and since your wings fluttered you up above I have been searching for love.
But that's impossible cause this love from you was seen more as improbable and now all this searching has me wanting to end this war with dignity so I'll get down on both knees and like a samurai I'll take my sword and take a quick stab above the thigh and slice it across.....
15 to 16 you'll forever be my queen
17 and now 18 I gave love a try and now I just wish you'll enter my dreams like you did once before and please show me the way, the way through these broken doors, this love was created by two kids that didn't know what their hearts could do and now I'm stuck and hurting from within wondering if I put a bullet through my skull would I then achieve my goal of erasing eternal pain? No no I won't because I know that's not what you want, cause in that letter I remember you told me I can strive and achieve my goal for my heart to do better.. But how when I'm just as shattered and broken like glass? Please tell me, tell me how I won't say NOW cause I never would demand you to speak to me face to face but ask if you can from above the clouds but whenever you see me in a crowd as you look down just know I'll always be waiting for you to comeback down...I love you and I'll never let that go.