Forever in my Heart

Dear Maitu, As you have not come into this world And you never will I wanted to write to you and tell you  Of the world you will never experience.  I am you aunt, the cool one.  You brought so much joy and heartache to your family.  You died December 6, 2017 Which day will always be remembered by those that loved you.  You will live forever in my heart  As well as your parents  And all others who knew you existed.  While most of the world knows nothing of your existence  Now more people will know Yet they will never understand my grief over your loss.  They may think they do  But I buried my pain deep in my heart  Until writing you this letter.  I hope it makes it to you in Heaven. I will always love you and await the day  When we shall meet.  I hope your short life was as good as it was for.  I awaited your arrival and was ready to spoil you.  Now that you have gone I will spoil your brothers and sisters when they come  But know that you would have been spoiled the most.  I love you Maitu and wish I could give you this in person.  Can't wait to hear your voice.  Love,  Your Favorite Aunt