Forgiveness

Although i always tried to understand how could i forgive someone who consciously chose to hurt me,but i think my soul deserves better than this ...it deserves peace.So i decided to forgive .I never knew how strong i was until i had to forgive someone who wasn't sorry and accept an apology i never received .I believed that not everybody is meant to stay even the closest ones . I realized that sometimes ..just sometimes holding on is harder than letting go .Sometimes holding on keeps damaging you .Trust me try to be kind , be the person who cares , be the person who makes effort the person who loves without hesitation .Trust me its much more better than being unkind ,because you'll never know when's the last time you will see or talk to someone ,so just be a good one .Trust me there is nothing stronger than someone who continues to stay soft in world that hasn't always been kind to them .