Free at Last/From Low to High

The Lord said, "Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. For Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." Matthew 18:3-4, and John 3:5-6. The question is asked, how can a man be born again if he is old? The bible says, "We are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life." Romans 6:4. Brethren, I have a dream, that the saints of God will go marching in and walk upon the streets of Gold. I have a dream, that we will hold hands and there will be no more sorrow, nor death, nor sin. I have a dream, that we will in fact see glory soon. I say Free at last, Free at last, Thank God-Almighty! For Christ hath made us free at last!