This Generation

I believe in love.

I believe in acceptance.

I believe in my generation. A generation of "selfishness" and "arrogance".

I believe we have our whole life to make things right.

I believe we have the ability to make the world better.

We grew up with the technology, does that really make us horrible and lazy for using it?

I believe we are the generation of awareness and acceptance.

I believe in love.

I believe in acceptance.

And so does my generation. People always see us teenagers and the young adults of Generation Y on technology. Do they know some of us are discussing the harmful effects of Global Warming and ways we can help the environment?

I believe there are some in Generation Y that are self-absorbed and ignorant.

I also believe that those people, are few of many.

I believe adults of previous generations only see those few, the stereotype. They don't see the rest of us.

I believe in love.

I believe in acceptance.

I believe you have the right to marry whomever you want, regardless of gender.

I believe people of any gender, people of any race, people of any sexual preference, disability, or religious views should not just be treated equally but with respect.

I believe God, any God, my God, your God, their God, is the only one who can judge a person based on their sins. I believe we have no say in if something is right or wrong.

I believe our time on Earth, whether it's sinful or not, should be done based on your happiness.

I believe that if being a homosexual, heterosexual, transgender, etc. is a sin...then when that person meets the God Almighty, he will be judged by Him at that time.

I believe my generation has done a lot to accept, respect, and love a person based on their character-nothing else.

I believe my generation is going to change the world for the better.

I believe in love.

And I definitely believe in acceptance.