Generation Investigation

48504

And let everyone know now that these words from my heart were meant to sink into the souls of individuals because God did a meritorious job when he created me.
The words implanted in my spirit come out fluently as a positive influence towards my generation because it seems as though the great mentorship is disappearing and slowly being erased from their memorization.
It's sad to say that the love they once had for one another evaporated and became tears of pain
Because the brotherhood and peace can't be maintained.
Since when did we start isolating and judging one another by the and let everyone know now,
Way we look?
When did these negative actions become such a popular trend?
So I'm here to announce that this is such a contemptible sin.
Words come in all types of emotion.
They can come in the form of love or the form of hate
And hatred seems to over flooding on my generation’s plate.
Instead of using their words to uplift their brother and sisters
They use them as a weapon
Ripping each other a part limb by limb until their souls are abundant with depression.
It's time to take a stand for what is right
As a young leader, I only have one voice
And we all know an army is not prepared for battles when there's only one who will fight
But I am that one
And I won’t stop until the battle is won.
I refuse to let my generation continue to have a deficient reputation because I've planted the seeds of hope in the garden of faith, and I'm claiming that my generation grow and develop into a beautiful foundation.
So, you see, my generation will not be spat on because of its “many defaults”.
The only default is the lack of intelligence and courtesy that was supposed to be taught.
Where were the cousins, uncles, aunts, parents when these problems were developing?
Where are they still?
Because sooner or later, my generation will have no positive skills
Since my generation won’t stand up for them
Because their your sons, daughters, nephews and nieces
But it’s a matter of time until my generation crumples into pieces and yet why are you afraid to make a change?
I find your fear irrelevant and strange
Stop letting the rumors and self-arrogance disconnect you with my generation
Because there’s no time for “I’ll think about it or hesitation, maybe you do and maybe you don’t
But believe that Winners simply do what others won’t
I’ve hoped you let my words soak into your brain and be a motivation.
And let everyone know now that these words from my heart were meant to sink into the souls of individuals because God did a meritorious job when he created me, Jewel Langston