The Gingerbread Mans Escapade

Wed, 08/02/2017 - 18:25 -- Rino915

Once upon a time In a land of mystical experiences,There stood a bank of dimes,A woman dawdled of little significance, Where a man of Gingerbread entered,Grabbing the sweet drops and chips,Holding as much as he can muster,Pushing an old man by the hip, The bread man hurried and ran,Words from his quick ginger mouth,"Catch me if you can, I’m the Gingerbread Man!"His last direction was heading south, The call on the radio goes out,Officer Hog riding with Cow,See the Gingerbread Man in a pout,Running faster than even them now, Through streets and peppermint parks,Under crispy and white bridges,Gingerbread man about to hit his mark,Missing the clever Fox on the ridge, One left, two left, three left, four,The Fox waited so cleverly,Gingerbread man ended up on the floor,For the Fox stood merrily, Fox with his frosting cuffs,Applying to the bread hands,Where Gingerbread man begins to puff,But surprisingly now comprehends, So that’s the story of the Gingerbread man,He tried and definitely ran,But ended up in the house of Pan,With a Gingerbread man named Stan.