Gray

The color gray. Void of emotion. Like time is at standstill this gray color. Gray. The color of loneliness. At a time gray was the expression of me. At time I was lonely. But I had friends, I had people who loved me, but something from my life was missing. What could it have been? And then I found that answer. I needed someone who would stand by me. Someone who would be with me no matter what mistake I made. No matter how much I hurt that person they would stand by my side. Someone loyal. Someone I could trust with my life. Someone...that I could love. Not just a friend....a lover was what I needed. My heart ached everyday. Yearning for that special someone. And then I found her. The one who would bring color to my gray life. Her radiance brought tears to my heart. Tears of joy. I knew from that moment I would never let her go. Loneliness is only temporary. Just have faith and hope that someone will come be with you. No matter what.